Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Another Circle Around the Sun...


“Another year has come and gone, another circle ‘round the sun”... 


I am so grateful for you, my babies, for choosing me to be your mama, and I encourage you to reflect on every area of your lives so as to be better today than you were yesterday.
Just Me & My Max
To my Max, who was born with a most unique charisma, or energy if you will, that is intense and passionate and kind, I hope that you continue to live a life filled with the curiosity that you have always had and determination for the way you want to be with people, young and old. Your larger than life way has always filled a space in my life that reminds me of how wonderful childhood is.


Thank you Bill Watterson for years of joy and possibilities.


To my Jillian who has an incredible drive and dedication toward connection in all that she does, and for the good that comes with that. I admire the ground you walk on baby and remember your long attention span that exceeded all that I had known. This too is a gift from your birth. Remember my darling to always gift yourself with balance of being, each and every day. 

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." Albus Dumbledore
For both of you, I hold you in utmost awe, as I watch you choose to keep a vision of the life that you want to live, close to your heart and mind, knowing that you must work at it in the physical, to make it happen. 2020 is going to be an extraordinary year. Read that again… Extraordinary!

When you were living at home and every morning as you headed out to the bus that took you to school, I threw words at you. Do you remember them? 

Work hard 
Learn lots 
Have fun

Because…

“Days are never long enough”...

Love
~ me, your mom 

(Days are Never Long Enough - written by Steve Earle My favourite version is sung by Thomas Dybdahl & Lera Lynn)

No comments:

Post a Comment